Ask the Readers: How Do You Fight the Afternoon Slump?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Lauren, April, and Jodi for winning this week's contest!
Many people start the day high on energy, but when afternoon hits, they feel sleepy, tired, and sluggish. There are a number of ways to avoid it (like getting enough sleep or eating a protein-filled lunch), and to power through it when it strikes (like doing stretches or chewing some spicy gum).
How do you fight the afternoon slump? Is there a method that always works for you — or a common tip that never works for you?
Tell us how you fight the afternoon slump and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow our Executive Editor Janet Alvarez on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, October 16th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 16th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.