Ask the Readers: How Do You Fight the Afternoon Slump?
Many people start the day high on energy, but when afternoon hits, they feel sleepy, tired, and sluggish. There are a number of ways to avoid it (like getting enough sleep or eating a protein-filled lunch), and to power through it when it strikes (like doing stretches or chewing some spicy gum).
How do you fight the afternoon slump? Is there a method that always works for you — or a common tip that never works for you?
Tell us how you fight the afternoon slump and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow our Executive Editor Janet Alvarez on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, October 16th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 16th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.